- RSS Channel Showcase 8822855
- RSS Channel Showcase 4680996
- RSS Channel Showcase 3895741
- RSS Channel Showcase 7248632
Articles on this Page
- 02/01/13--00:55: _Boosting collaborat...
- 02/15/13--00:37: _How will we work in...
- 02/25/13--03:01: _Collaborative Teams
- 03/25/13--05:22: _Mastering the Art o...
- 04/02/13--04:15: _Are you at risk of ...
- 06/13/13--04:41: _Mastering Public Sp...
- 06/13/13--04:47: _Collaborative Teams
- 06/13/13--04:52: _Mastering the Art o...
- 06/13/13--04:59: _Solving Problems
- 06/13/13--05:03: _How to Run Effectiv...
- 11/07/13--03:48: _Exploring the Futur...
- 11/08/13--01:52: _Launching ¨The Futu...
- 11/12/13--01:23: _How prepared are yo...
- 11/15/13--01:21: _How effective is yo...
- 11/19/13--03:22: _Leading into the fu...
- 01/15/14--06:05: _Discover NLP
- 03/13/14--02:17: _Why to improve perf...
- 03/31/14--02:47: _Pre-requisites to b...
- 01/01/15--14:31: _3 Things to Avoid w...
- 09/23/15--08:00: _Do you really need ...
- 02/01/13--00:55: Boosting collaboration through Enterprise Social Networking
- 02/15/13--00:37: How will we work in the future?
- 02/25/13--03:01: Collaborative Teams
- 03/25/13--05:22: Mastering the Art of Persuasion
- 04/02/13--04:15: Are you at risk of having a burn out?
- 06/13/13--04:41: Mastering Public Speaking
- 06/13/13--04:47: Collaborative Teams
- 06/13/13--04:52: Mastering the Art of Persuasion
- 06/13/13--04:59: Solving Problems
- 06/13/13--05:03: How to Run Effective Meetings
- 11/07/13--03:48: Exploring the Future of Work – Free Executive Summary
- 11/08/13--01:52: Launching ¨The Future of Work¨
- 11/12/13--01:23: How prepared are you for the future of work?
- 11/15/13--01:21: How effective is your collaboration at work?
- 11/19/13--03:22: Leading into the future: control less, trust more!
- 01/15/14--06:05: Discover NLP
- 03/13/14--02:17: Why to improve performance?
- 03/31/14--02:47: Pre-requisites to better performance
- 01/01/15--14:31: 3 Things to Avoid when starting out as an Independent Professional
- 09/23/15--08:00: Do you really need coaching?
As organizations continue to look for ways to optimize productivity and performance, there has been a shift in focus towards how to encourage employee engagement and increased collaboration in the workplace. One of the tools beginning to play a key role in this is enterprise social networks. A key benefit [...]
Our study of The Future of Work is already producing some interesting and useful insights and we’re starting to see areas where leaders and organizations can definitely improve. How do I get involved? To date, many influential and forward-thinking people in leading organizations have taken part as they view the [...]
“Open to me, so that I may open Provide me your inspiration So that I might see mine” - Rumi Poor or average performing teams cost organizations billions every year and this doesn’t have to be the case. What makes the difference between a poor and high performing team is [...]
During interviews for our research into ‘how we’ll work in the future’, the need to have influencing skills and the ability to build trust is coming up time and time again. Key drivers of this are flatter organization structures, remote working, virtual teams and the need to collaborate across continents [...]
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” ~ Chinese Proverb “How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened.” ~ Thomas Jefferson Everyone has some stress in their lives. But very few people have the skills to deal with it. And, it’s [...]
Being able to successfully connect, engage with and inspire people enhances all areas of your life. It increases your general confidence and improves your day-to-day work, whether you are running a business, managing a team, leading a project, dealing with clients or trying to boost your company’s sales and marketing [...]
Three conditions must be satisfied for people to collaborate effectively: They must want to collaborate They must have the skills to collaborate They must be given the opportunity to collaborate Challenges You can use the term ‘team’ to refer to your immediate colleagues in your department. However, today teams [...]
During interviews for our research into ‘how we’ll work in the future’, the need to have influencing skills and the ability to build trust came up time and time again. Key drivers of this are flatter organization structures, remote working, virtual teams and the need to collaborate across continents and [...]
Successful people, whether in the fields of sport, music, business, the arts, the sciences, have the ability to stretch themselves further, to learn more and develop their skills. The simple exercises in this publication will stretch you and when you’ve done them you’ll realize that it was worth the effort!
New technologies have made it easier than ever to have meetings and yet many people still get quite annoyed by having to attend so many. One reason is that they too often appear to go round in circles and lead to nothing. It’s no surprise that unproductive meetings cost organizations [...]
Download your Free Executive Summary of the report: Exploring the Future of Work. The full report is the culmination of 7 months research involving 359 professionals from around the globe including in-depth interviews with 25 mid-to-senior level leaders from Europe, Asia and the Americas. It presents key trends emerging in […]
Last night saw the launch of our report ¨The Future of Work¨. This is the culmination of 7 months of research involving 334 professionals from around the globe. We also carried out in-depth interviews with 25 mid-to-senior level leaders from Europe, Asia and the Americas. The report presents the key […]
We all know that many forces are currently altering our personal and work lives: globalization, technology, demography and generational shifts, societal changes, the depletion of energy resources and climate change. Technology alone is having had a massive impact on how we do basic daily things and is reshaping the dynamic […]
Our `Future of Work´ report found that the evolution of communication tools in the last decade is having a major impact on organizations. One area where this is really being felt is how we collaborate in the workplace. The main trends here include: the virtualization of work, the increased adoption […]
As we outlined in our previous posts on the future of work, the world of work is evolving rapidly. Leaders are facing a wide range of complex new challenges, and to respond to these effectively, they need to grow their existing skill set. Senior leaders need to be more aware […]
NLP is the study of subjective experience. It enables you to: Run your brain for peak performance Learn, change and communicate more effectively Teach & coach others to do the same NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming) is a powerful technology that when used ecologically literally enables you to transform your life: you […]
Why not? would be one way to answer this question. Here are 3 more good reasons: 1. On a personal level, most people want to be able to do things well and feel good about themselves afterwards. When you feel good about yourself and what you do somehow you tend […]
As a leader you are normally responsible for both your own and your people’s performance. Here are 3 things to consider when setting performance targets and key performance indicators (KPIs): To be successful at anything: 1. The person must want to do it 2. They must have the skills to […]
You may be considering a career move to becoming an Independent Professional or you may recently have taken that step. This is one of the fastest growing segments of the labour market in the 27 EU member states. In this short e-book we present you with 3 mistakes you can […]
The answer to this is probably, NO! But do you want to solve a problem, achieve better results or learn something new? Do you want your teams to have less conflict, to perform better or to deliver projects on time and on budget? Of course you do! Coaching is a […]